As IBM’s VP of Open Technologies and Cloud Performance, one of the most common questions I’m asked is, “What open technologies should I leverage to build an open cloud architecture?” This question indicates that he or she understands the value of an open cloud architecture—including the ability to dynamically grow capability, leverage the OpenStack community’s innovations, the ready market availability of first rate development and integration skills, and the elimination of proprietary cloud vendor lock-in. The velocity…
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- New international cloud computing standards
- 4 obstacles keeping traditional IT from moving to cloud
- IBM Watson as a service—on the cloud
- A guide to monitoring your IBM SoftLayer environment
- Successful cloud migration in 5 easy steps
- The cloud conundrum: Can I trust my data in the cloud?
- Cloud computing helps agriculture industry grow
- Should I move my application to hybrid cloud?
- Transition to hybrid cloud eased through SDE
- Achieve DevOps with UrbanCode and IBM Cloud Orchestrator
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
IBM Cloud marketplace