We’re nearing a critical inflection point. The convergence of technologies like cloud, analytics, mobile, and social business is a phenomena that will literally transform industries. Customers and vendors that fail to leverage this unique opportunity to drive business model innovation will be left behind. Most of the clients I talk to get it. However, they’re struggling to strike the right balance between optimization and innovation: • On one side are traditional, back-office applications and workloads.…
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- Mixing it up with IBM Bluemix
- Building solutions with IBM Cloud Managed Services for SAP Applications
- How will the IT organization change because of cloud innovation?
- #CloudChat preview: The rise of hybrid cloud
- OpenStack guest CPU topology configuration: Part two
- Endpoint consolidation in the cloud
- OpenStack guest CPU topology configuration: Part one
- Open, hybrid cloud is about to rain down. Are you ready?
- A guide to the OpenStack Juno release
- IBM SoftLayer comes ashore in Australia
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
IBM Cloud marketplace