Some weeks ago I presented the conclusions of the IBM 2011 CIO Study at the itgsm VISION 2011 congress in Madrid and moderated a round table with CIOs and experts on the role of the CIO. If you can understand Spanish, you may want to watch it online here. One of the most interesting conclusions derived from the 3,000 interviews conducted with CIOs in 71 countries is the rising interest of CIOs in cloud computing.
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- Do you trust your cloud platform service provider?
- What is software-defined storage?
- Thursday Thoughts: Open technology and the future of containers
- IBM InterConnect Day 3: Pioneers of the new hybrid IT
- Early movers become market leaders using hybrid cloud solutions
- IBM InterConnect Day 2: Succeeding in the new era of hybrid IT
- 5 game-changing capabilities from IBM Containers on Bluemix
- How can I disrupt markets? Digital.
- IBM Cloud SVP LeBlanc: Cloud driving digital transformation
- IBM InterConnect Day 1: The new era of hybrid IT
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
IBM Cloud marketplace