Some weeks ago I presented the conclusions of the IBM 2011 CIO Study at the itgsm VISION 2011 congress in Madrid and moderated a round table with CIOs and experts on the role of the CIO. If you can understand Spanish, you may want to watch it online here. One of the most interesting conclusions derived from the 3,000 interviews conducted with CIOs in 71 countries is the rising interest of CIOs in cloud computing.
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- Cloud Foundry governance is open for review
- Node.js takes a positive step toward open governance
- Five reasons why cloud is the right pill for healthcare providers
- What is software-defined networking?
- IBM contributions to OpenStack go beyond the code
- How to secure your cloud database in an insecure world
- Why modern private and hybrid clouds need orchestration
- Mixing it up with IBM Bluemix
- Building solutions with IBM Cloud Managed Services for SAP Applications
- How will the IT organization change because of cloud innovation?
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
IBM Cloud marketplace