Some weeks ago I presented the conclusions of the IBM 2011 CIO Study at the itgsm VISION 2011 congress in Madrid and moderated a round table with CIOs and experts on the role of the CIO. If you can understand Spanish, you may want to watch it online here. One of the most interesting conclusions derived from the 3,000 interviews conducted with CIOs in 71 countries is the rising interest of CIOs in cloud computing.
- By Topic:
- All Posts
- Cloud 101
- Cloud Foundry
- Cloud Layers
- Cloud Strategy
- Executive Corner
- Government and the Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Managing the Cloud
- open cloud
- Private Cloud
- Who will manage your private cloud?
- Cloud delivers growth and speed to market for midsize business
- Chat recap: What can cloud deliver for SMBs?
- I am a cloud architect—but how do I explain this to my young son?
- Above, inside and below the cloud
- Video recap: IBM Cloud & the SoftLayer Advantage
- Upcoming chat: What can cloud deliver for small and mid-sized businesses?
- Fast and in formation: The keys to SaaS success
- OpenStack celebrates fourth birthday
- Platform transformation: Common mistakes uncovered
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
Recent posts from Thoughts on Cloud