Some weeks ago I presented the conclusions of the IBM 2011 CIO Study at the itgsm VISION 2011 congress in Madrid and moderated a round table with CIOs and experts on the role of the CIO. If you can understand Spanish, you may want to watch it online here. One of the most interesting conclusions derived from the 3,000 interviews conducted with CIOs in 71 countries is the rising interest of CIOs in cloud computing.
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- What is a composable business?
- More reasons why the IT/business contract needs resetting for cloud
- IBM boosts security, cloud readiness for SoftLayer
- Simply unstoppable: OpenStack crushes it with Icehouse
- What is IBM Codename: BlueMix?
- Benefits and features of IBM SmartCloud Notes
- Cloud computing’s effect on digital photography
- How cloud is changing asset management
- A guide to the OpenStack Icehouse release
- How Dropbox revolutionized enterprise IT
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
Recent posts from Thoughts on Cloud