Some weeks ago I presented the conclusions of the IBM 2011 CIO Study at the itgsm VISION 2011 congress in Madrid and moderated a round table with CIOs and experts on the role of the CIO. If you can understand Spanish, you may want to watch it online here. One of the most interesting conclusions derived from the 3,000 interviews conducted with CIOs in 71 countries is the rising interest of CIOs in cloud computing.
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- Introducing Erik and Shelbee, your Thoughts on Cloud video hosts
- How to modernize Systems Network Architecture applications
- New international cloud computing standards
- 4 obstacles keeping traditional IT from moving to cloud
- IBM Watson as a service—on the cloud
- A guide to monitoring your IBM SoftLayer environment
- Successful cloud migration in 5 easy steps
- The cloud conundrum: Can I trust my data in the cloud?
- Cloud computing helps agriculture industry grow
- Should I move my application to hybrid cloud?
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
IBM Cloud marketplace