Some weeks ago I presented the conclusions of the IBM 2011 CIO Study at the itgsm VISION 2011 congress in Madrid and moderated a round table with CIOs and experts on the role of the CIO. If you can understand Spanish, you may want to watch it online here. One of the most interesting conclusions derived from the 3,000 interviews conducted with CIOs in 71 countries is the rising interest of CIOs in cloud computing.
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- The W3C community turns 20
- You can trust an OpenStack cloud — here’s why
- IBM’s OpenStack offerings continue to grow
- Four storage options on IBM SoftLayer
- IBM to host sponsor sessions at the OpenStack Summit in Paris
- Create and deploy a stand-alone Java application on IBM Bluemix
- Cloud Foundry governance is open for review
- Node.js takes a positive step toward open governance
- What is software-defined networking?
- IBM contributions to OpenStack go beyond the code
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
IBM Cloud marketplace