Some weeks ago I presented the conclusions of the IBM 2011 CIO Study at the itgsm VISION 2011 congress in Madrid and moderated a round table with CIOs and experts on the role of the CIO. If you can understand Spanish, you may want to watch it online here. One of the most interesting conclusions derived from the 3,000 interviews conducted with CIOs in 71 countries is the rising interest of CIOs in cloud computing.
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- Why modern private and hybrid clouds need orchestration
- Mixing it up with IBM Bluemix
- Building solutions with IBM Cloud Managed Services for SAP Applications
- How will the IT organization change because of cloud innovation?
- #CloudChat preview: The rise of hybrid cloud
- OpenStack guest CPU topology configuration: Part two
- Endpoint consolidation in the cloud
- OpenStack guest CPU topology configuration: Part one
- Open, hybrid cloud is about to rain down. Are you ready?
- A guide to the OpenStack Juno release
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
IBM Cloud marketplace