We have been witnessing a steady trend in the loss of agricultural land and biodiversity worldwide. Adding to this, adverse weather conditions induced by climate change and an increase in the world population struggling for scarce resources are projecting a grim picture of the future. We may be able to alter or even reverse this trend using technologies already in place. Cloud computing may prove to be a formidable asset. There are practical applications for…
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- Successful cloud migration in 5 easy steps
- The cloud conundrum: Can I trust my data in the cloud?
- Cloud computing helps agriculture industry grow
- Should I move my application to hybrid cloud?
- Transition to hybrid cloud eased through SDE
- Achieve DevOps with UrbanCode and IBM Cloud Orchestrator
- 5 reasons why cloud is vital in the developing world
- Tennis, anyone? IBM Cloud heads to the Australian Open
- IBM Cloud offers SaaS solutions for small businesses
- Workload mobility can spur contestability of IaaS cloud services
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
IBM Cloud marketplace