Hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes—oh, my! It’s never a bad time to evaluate if and how your business is prepared for unexpected disaster events. Our September #cloudchat this Thursday, September 8, at 4 p.m. ET will focus on resiliency and continuity in the cloud—a timely topic considering the recent weather events on the East Coast of the U.S.
We will be joined by:
- Richard Cocchiara, IBM Distinguished Engineer and CTO, IBM Business Continuity and Resiliency Services Follow @RichCocchiara1
- Patrick Corcoran, Global Business Development, IBM Business Continuity and Resiliency Services Follow @PatCorcoranIBM
Rich and Pat will provide insight into how cloud computing fits in with resiliency plans.
As always, here’s the full rundown of how the #cloudchat works:
- What: A tweetchat is an online conversation held at a pre-arranged time following a specific hashtag, in this case #cloudchat. You will need a Twitter ID to take part.
- When: Thursday, September 8, at 4 p.m. ET, repeating the 2nd Thursday of every month at 4 p.m. ET.
- Where: The chat can be followed on Twitter using the hashtag #cloudchat. Alternatively, log on and access the chat on twebevent. A recap will be posted on this blog the following Friday.
- Why: To facilitate additional industry dialogue and provide a forum for questions, idea sharing, and problem solving. We want your input on what you’d like to discuss during future chats, so please leave a comment on this post or tweet @ibmcloud with topic ideas.
- Who: See above for September panel members!