Yesterday, IBM ushered in its next generation of SmartCloud services as well as new capabilities to enable its vibrant ecosystem of business partners. Here’s a sampling of some of the chatter surrounding what these new services and capabilities mean for IBM and the industry:
Explore CloudBy Topic:
Blog topicsBy Date:
View by date
- December 2013 December #cloudchat recap: Looking back at 2013, ahead to 2014
- December 2013 The benefits of SaaS: Is software as a service your pot of gold?
- December 2013 Journey to the cloud: Drinking our own champagne
- December 2013 Innovations in federal cloud put me on cloud nine
- December 2013 IBM challenges NC State students to hack its BlueMix XaaS platform
- December 2013 December #cloudchat: Looking back at 2013 and forward to 2014
- December 2013 Sizing your solution for IBM SmartCloud Enterprise+
- December 2013 A guide to IBM SmartCloud Enterprise+ 1.3
- December 2013 Why would you run SAP in the cloud?
- December 2013 Benchmarking and scaling OpenStack in the enterprise
IBM Cloud on Facebook