I hear many of my programming friends talk about how cloud is great for developers because they can quickly build a small environment to write code. My technical sales friends are elated when they can whip up a demo for a client education session. And I agree, these are both good examples of the value of cloud computing. However, when you have a cloud platform that packs some serious technical muscle like IBM SoftLayer, you…
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- With IBM SoftLayer servers, you can think big
- Thursday Thoughts: Dave McCrory discusses data gravity
- Moving development to the cloud: Should developers be included?
- 4 benefits of making cloud service delivery agile
- Find your perfect cloud adoption pattern
- Do you trust your cloud platform service provider?
- What is software-defined storage?
- Thursday Thoughts: Open technology and the future of containers
- IBM InterConnect Day 3: Pioneers of the new hybrid IT
- Early movers become market leaders using hybrid cloud solutions
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
IBM Cloud marketplace