In this two-part series, my goal is to explore some new terminology that came out of the IBM Pulse 2014 conference. In part one we asked: “What is dynamic cloud?” In that post I interviewed several IBM Redbooks thought leaders to get their take on dynamic cloud. Now in part two, we’ll look at the composable business. Gary Zeien recently posted a great blog titled, “How I used the cloud to understand the cloud.” For this…
- By Topic:
Blog TopicsBy Date:
- What is a composable business?
- More reasons why the IT/business contract needs resetting for cloud
- IBM boosts security, cloud readiness for SoftLayer
- Simply unstoppable: OpenStack crushes it with Icehouse
- What is IBM Codename: BlueMix?
- Benefits and features of IBM SmartCloud Notes
- Cloud computing’s effect on digital photography
- How cloud is changing asset management
- A guide to the OpenStack Icehouse release
- How Dropbox revolutionized enterprise IT
@IBMCloud on Twitter
IBM Cloud on Facebook
Recent posts from Thoughts on Cloud